Type: Intermediate Kale
Corka Kale is an exciting new high palatable, intermediate kale to Specialty Seeds New Zealand.
It has the following characteristics:
- Highly palatable intermediate type
- High yield potential: 15-18 tonne DM / ha
- Suitable for all stock types
- Thin stems and a high leaf to stem ratio
- Very good cool winter hardiness
- Prolific Autumn and Winter feed
- Recommended sowing rate: 5 kg / ha
For for more information please click here to download the Corka Flyer.
For any other enquiries on Corka please click here to contact Specialty Seeds..